Are you experiencing dance partner breakdown?
- Partner Pals is a group of dancers who love to dance and want to share
the fun of dancing with anyone who needs a partner.
- The goal of Partner Pals is to work together to keep everyone happily
- Partner Pals can help dancers who answer yes to any of the following
Is your regular dance partner temporarily unavailable?
You don’t even have a regular dance partner?
At this year’s new Partner Pals
Table (outside the Main Hall) you can:
- Sign up to join Partner Pals.
- Get your Partner Pals ribbon.
- Register your willingness to dance with someone at an event or workshop.
- Find out about special Meet-Up times. (First is at 2:30 Friday
- Meet up with other Partner Pals to discuss dance levels and interests.
How does Partner Pals work to maximize
dancing for everyone who wants to dance?
- Visit the Partner Pals Table outside
the Main Hall.
- Gather at the PP Table shortly before Convention main events.
- Look for the Partner Pals Table
inside the Main Hall.
- You can STAND around the PP Table when you are ready to dance.
- Wear your Partner Pals ribbon.
- Ask other Partner Pals to dance.
Remember that Partner Pals work as a group to include everyone and to share
the fun of dancing with all who want to dance! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.